Thrice a week, Total 13 sessions
1st June (Mon) to 30th June (Tue)
1. Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday – 9am to 10.30am for AI SL
2. Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday – 11am to 12.30pm for AI HL
3. Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday – 2pm to 3.30pm for AA SL
Group Size :
Approx 3 students
Rs 20,000 for 24 hours
Bonus Every student will get one individual class of 1 hour after the course.
Congratulations for making it to final year of DP !
The year will pass really fast and you will be excelling in variety of things.
Working for high predicted scores, internal assessments, extended essay, theory of knowledge,
university applications etc. will test your mettle for peak performance.
You are no less than an athlete in class 12th and for best results, start training early !
Build your mental muscles and develop your intuitive skills in Math through exam style practice.
Remember – A solid revision will propel you ahead and enable you to make your mark.
Join my course and I can help you revise your key topics solidly !
Scale up in predicted scores through deep&wide practice Learn techniques to score more
24 hour course is spread over the month of June.
For each topic below, we will cover concepts and we will do 20 exam style questions.
The Topics to be covered are –
a) Week1 – Numbers & Algebra
b) Week2 – Functions
c) Week3 – Trigonometry
d) Week4 – Statistics
e) Week5 – AIHL Additional Topics – Matrices, Complex Numbers
Every week students will pick 1 topic and work for 6 hours (4.5 hrs in class and 1.5hrs at home)
In class –
1. All concepts will be revised in class to cover the theory of the topic.
2. Deep Practice will be done using questions from past papers and from leading text books
3. At home, students will take 90-120min test on the topic and it will be discussed in the class.
4. Online Classes using Webex/Skype platform
5. Instructor will use WACOM hardware for best and effective teaching